My morning starts with healthy and low calorie breakfast, what about you? I believe to start a new day with a healthy breakfast because healthy breakfast is too important for our body and mainly for those people who want to lose their weight. Normally, people think to skip a breakfast is a best way to lose weight but the fact, is the people who skip breakfast will gain more fat. If you are also planning to lose weight then here I am sharing some low fat breakfast recipes that help in burning body fat. There are lots of low fat breakfast ideas, so you can chose as per your taste.
How to Burn Fat Quickly?
It is very important to consume meal everyday in a correct manner to burn body fat quickly. If you are opting a correct method of consuming the meal then you will not gain weight back easily. Consuming 5 to 6 meals everyday is an ideal way to adjust your body composition as well as your metabolism get boosted because you are consuming more nutritious through your daily diet. You don’t have to take meals equally huge; you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner plus 1 snack each between the main meals.
Low Calorie Healthy Breakfast Recipes:
1. Egg, Green Onion & Drained Canned Tuna
This breakfast is one of a healthy low fat breakfast that energize your whole day.
- Mix and blend two eggs in a bowl
- Put the half sliced green onion and 2 tablespoons drained canned tuna in a bowl
- Stir it properly, until well mixed
- Pour the mixture into microwave safe container
- Microwave it for only 2 minutes
2. Bean Sprouts:
Beans are the most nutritious food and bean sprouts are considered as low calorie filling breakfast because beans have least number of calories.
- Wash the 1 cup Green ‘Moong’ beans well with running water
- Soak the beans in water for 4-5 hours
- Drain the water after 4-5 hours and keep the soaked bean aside for 10 minutes
- Now cover the beans with cloth and leave it for at least 6 hours
- Keep the covered beans in a jar and keep jar in refrigerator overnight
- Next day, wash the bean wells, drain and repeat the above procedure
- Then again place it in the refrigerator
- Third day, sprinkle some normal water on the beans
- Now beans are ready to use, you can store the remaining beans in the refrigerator until it is good for use
- You can serve the sprouted beans in breakfast, mix the beans with chopped cabbage, onion and tomatoes
- Add some salt and spices
3. Banana & Strawberry Juice:
Juice of banana and strawberry is one of a best recipe among the low calorie recipes. It is not a smoothie because it does not have dairy.
- Ripe the bananas and wash the strawberries well
- Place the fruits in the blender
- Blend the fruit, you will get the pulp of both fruits plus added fibres
- You can drink the banana and strawberry juice in the morning, in place of coffee or tea
- Juice of banana is healthy as well as you feel full until the lunchtime
4. Egg & Mushroom:
Mushroom omelet is an ideal breakfast for the people whose goal is weight loss. Mushroom omelet is quick, healthy, delicious and one of a best recipes from the low calorie breakfast recipes.
- Split the eggs in a bowl, mix it well
- Add mushrooms, onion, a little salt in a bowl
- Mix all the ingredients well
- Make the omelet of prepared mixture
- You can also use other vegetables like thinly sliced pumpkins, capsicum and so on
Your Daily Diet Will Consist of:
You should have to start your day with healthy breakfast and you have to start your breakfast with fresh fruits. You can also take tea or coffee in your breakfast. Include one slice of fresh bread in your breakfast. You must have to consume 200 calorie breakfast daily. Some believe that 300 calorie breakfast is also good for body, so if your aim is losing weight then you can consume the breakfast of 200 to 300 calorie.
After breakfast, now you should have to think about the low calorie lunch. So here are some low calorie lunch ideas, which are really helpful for you. You can eat rice with cooked spinach, meat with salads, meat with vegetables as well as in dessert you can have some cheese or fruits.
Now you are thinking about the low calorie dinner recipes. What should I cook for the dinner? It is a very complicated question for the women. So, if you want some low calorie dinner then you can have meat with vegetables and dinner will be pretty much same as lunch.
Snacks are also part of your meal. Snacks also play a vital role in low calorie meals, so it is very important to opt correct snacks. You can try apple or melon for the snacks because it has less than 100 calories. You can have herbal tea in evening time and one cup milk after the dinner.
What are the Lowest Calorie Breakfast Foods?
Here are some foods which has lowest calories:
- 12 pounces tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup with 1 cup of strawberries
- Half cup blueberries with half cup nonfat cabbage cheese
- Mini pita bread with 1/4th of an avocado
- 1 carton light nonfat yogurt with one tablespoon raisins
- ¾ cup tomato soup with nonfat milk
- 1 frozen fruit bar
- One sesame bread stick with one stick mozzarella
- Toasted whole grain waffle with a sprinkle of cinnamon
You can easily include low calorie breakfast food in your daily dietary. In addition, try to consume food which is healthy and posses all required nutrition because if you are dieting then skipping the foods are not an option. So try these low calorie meals to get healthy and fit.