How to get rid of dandruff quickly ?
In this fast-paced life, people are usually facing hair fall issue, which arises due to the common cause of dandruff. It is a very terrible problem.
Dandruff is a condition in which dead skin cells get accumulated and fall off from the scalp. It is, though, not contagious and is rarely serious, it can be embarrassing and sometimes difficult to treat.
Let’s have a look at the cause, symptoms and remedies for dandruff –
Some of the causes of dandruff include stress, extreme cold or hot weather, fatigue, and imbalanced diet, energy loss due to an illness or infection, artificial styling products, harsh shampoos.
For most teens and adults, dandruff symptoms are easy to spot. When you comb or scratch, shiny silver flakes fall from the scalp. If you itch your head, it can lead to reddening of the scalp. The condition may worsen during the fall and winter, when indoor heating can contribute to dry skin. It however gets improved during the summer.
The good news is that dandruff can be controlled easily. Some of the home remedies that cure and effectively show better results have been mentioned hereunder.
Here are the top home remedy tips to remove dandruffs.
- Heat 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- Add 1 piece of camphor while it’s heating
- Mix it well
- Massage on scalp when lukewarm before bedtime
- Leave it overnight
- Crush 2 egg whites
- Mix 4 tbsp of lemon juice
- Mix well
- Apply on scalp
- Leave it for ½ hour
- Crush a handful of margosa leaves
- Soak this paste in ½ L water
- Mix well
- Wash hair with this water followed by plain water
- Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds
- Soak them in water overnight
- Sieve the mixture
- Collect the seeds
- Crush seeds to a fine paste
- Massage this paste on the scalp
- Wash it off with soap-nut water