When one thinks about cinnamon for weight loss then he or she has several questions in mind like Can cinnamon help with weight loss? Will it burn the body fat? How to use cinnamon for weight loss? If you are also considering cinnamon as a weight loss aid then definitely this article will be beneficial for you. I have a personal experience with cinnamon and I tried cinnamon in various ways for weight loss, you won’t believe that I lost my weight without any side effect and in a natural manner.
Is Cinnamon Good for Weight Loss?
Yes, cinnamon is good for weight loss because:
1. Cinnamon Helps Store Less Fat
When your body get sugar in excessive amount then liver convert the sugar into fat or fatty acids. Cinnamon seems to boost the blood sugar metabolism of your body that means cinnamon break down the sugar for absorption into your body as energy.
2. Cinnamon Keeps Feeling Null
Cinnamon slow down the emptying of stomach and mainly cinnamon lessen the blood sugar spikes. As well as, if a person feels fuller then there are less chances to eat.
3. Cinnamon Improve Alertness, Concentration & Energy Levels
Cinnamon has the properties that deliver a positive effect on your body that keep you alert, keep you in a better mood as well as enhance the focus of your mind. In addition, cinnamon also boosts the energy level of your body, when you are energized then you will do exercises and lead an active life.
4. Cinnamon is a Natural Digestive
Cinnamon actually aids digest the food properly. That means you will extract more and healthy nutrients for your body from the consuming food.
How to Use Cinnamon for Weight Loss?
1. Cinnamon and Honey for Weight Loss
- It is very easy to prepare cinnamon and honey drink for weight loss. The combination of honey and cinnamon is considered as one of a best cinnamon weight loss drink. If you want to avail the benefit of honey cinnamon water for weight loss then follow the below procedure:
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder in 1 cup of boiled water
- Stir and cover to allow the cinnamon steep for 30 minutes
- Filter the prepared solution then add 1 teaspoon honey
- Drink the prepared solution in the morning an empty stomach
- Or you can drink the solution of cinnamon, honey and water half an hour before the breakfast
- Repeat for few weeks to see an effective result
2. Cinnamon Black Tea
Drink a cup of cinnamon black tea without sugar. The procedure of making cinnamon black tea is same as making of black tea, but in cinnamon black tea you don’t have to add sugar as well as you have to mix a teaspoon cinnamon powder. On the other hand, if you don’t like black tea then you can also add cinnamon powder in your coffee.
3. Cinnamon as Taste Enhancer
Sprinkle the cinnamon powder on fruits, salads, oatmeal and breakfast cereal. The cinnamon powder will enhance the taste of your oatmeal, breakfast or fruits as well as you can easily avail the benefits of cinnamon.
4. Use Cinnamon Powder to Enhance Flavour
Every time we want different taste in our food, but when we add spice in our food then it become more delicious as well as healthy. In a same manner, you can add cinnamon powder in butter, cheese or yogurt spreads to enhance its flavour.
5. Cinnamon Powder in Fruit Juices
It would be great if you add a teaspoon cinnamon powder in your fruit juices or ciders. Cinnamon powder will enhance the taste of juice as well as help you in losing weight.
6. Cinnamon in Protein Shake
If you are consuming protein shake on a daily basis then you can add a teaspoon cinnamon powder in your protein shake. It is also an easy way to include cinnamon in your daily diet.
7. Cinnamon Supplements for Weight Loss
You can take cinnamon capsules on a daily basis. Cinnamon capsules are the supplements, you can take it but it would be good if you consult your doctor before including cinnamon capsules in your daily life.
How Cinnamon Helps in Weight Loss?
Cinnamon can help with weight loss in many ways and they are:
- Cinnamon Controls Insulin Level: Cinnamon has the ability of emulate the activity of insulin in our body. Cinnamon aids regulate the level of insulin, so it will not build up the excess fat in the body.
- Cinnamon Decrease Blood Sugar Level: Cinnamon controls the insulin quantities and directly acts on the blood sugar level.
- Cinnamon Speeds Metabolism: Cinnamon has the ability to alter the metabolism of carbohydrate, not only of sugar.
- Cinnamon Helps to Burn Belly Fat: Consuming of cinnamon on a daily basis will have a positive impact on abdominal fat. Cinnamon reduces the abdominal fat in a natural manner, cinnamon doesn’t deliver negative effect on the body.
- Cinnamon Lowers LDL Cholesterol Level: Cinnamon is beneficial for the diabetic patients as well as for those who are trying for weight loss.
- Cinnamon Suppress Appetite: Cinnamon slow down the process of moving food into the stomach, so it will keep you full and help with weight loss.
If you have not tried cinnamon for weight loss, then you should have to try because it really delivers a positive result. Cinnamon takes a time to show its result but it definitely helps you to reduce your body fat. It is also advisable that cinnamon in good for adults, cinnamon is not suitable for children. Cinnamon is a natural home remedy which is used for several health benefits and cinnamon can do wonders for the people whose aim is weight loss. Now what are you waiting for, if you are planning for weight loss then intake one teaspoon cinnamon powder daily.