Turmeric Face Mask for Wrinkles
Turmeric is one of a best antioxidant rich herb and turmeric extracts the curcumin has a power to cure and prevent several diseases due to its ability to penetrate cells as well as turmeric has the capability to fight with free radical damage at the deepest level. Turmeric has anti-aging, antimicrobial, antioxidant, astringent and moisturizing properties. When turmeric combines with other natural ingredients then it deliver a long term result in lessening the face wrinkles. Turmeric also helps the people with oily skin because the properties of turmeric regulate the function of sebaceous glands. Moreover, turmeric also rejuvenate and nourish the skin that gives you a fair complexion and glowing skin.
How to Get Rid of Wrinkles?
Signs of aging appeared due to the several reasons like poor nutrition, sun exposure, smoking, air pollution, alcohol consumption, declining hormonal activity, genetic background and modification in growth factor. Wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, age spots and sagging skin can be seen and it can occur due to the loss of collagen and loss of fat tissue. Now the people who have wrinkles and other skin problem have a question that how to get rid of wrinkles? Thus, if you want to get rid of wrinkles then you should have to eat foods which are rich in antioxidant. Turmeric posses a strong antioxidant i.e. curcuminoids which is highly beneficial for skin and health.
Turmeric Mask Benefits for Wrinkles:
1. Turmeric Yogurt Mask
If you really want to get rid of wrinkles then you must have to use the facial mask of turmeric, yogurt and honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon organic yogurt, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, mix all the ingredients together to make a paste
- Apply the prepared paste on your face and let it for 30-35 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- For effective result, use this face mask three to four times in a week
2. Turmeric Face Mask for Oily Skin
- Mix half teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon flour (for pimple prone and oily skin use rice flour and for dry and normal skin use oatmeal or almond flour), 1 tablespoon organic yogurt (use yogurt for pimple prone, normal and dry skin as well as for oily skin use 2-3 teaspoon honey)
- Mix all ingredients together, make a thick paste
- Apply the mask on your neck and face, allow it to dry
- Rinse off mask with normal water
- Apply mask everyday for positive result
3. Curd and Turmeric Face Mask for Wrinkles
It is one of an easiest homemade face pack to get wrinkle free skin.
- Mix 2 spoons turmeric powder in half cup of curd
- Mix both together to make a fine paste
- Apply the paste and leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash the mask with cold water
- Repeat the procedure everyday
4. Turmeric and Gram Flour Face Mask for Wrinkles
It is one of a best homemade face mask for wrinkles.
- Mix half tablespoon gram flour, half tablespoon fenugreek seed powder and half tablespoon turmeric powder
- Now add 2 tablespoon yogurt, 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel, half tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon coconut oil, mix all to make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on your face, keep the mask on face for 30-35 minutes. Once it get dried and tighten your skin then remove it gently by using coconut oil
- Wipe your face with hemp cloth with rose water
5. Sandalwood, Almond Oil, Gram Flour and Turmeric Face Mask for Wrinkles
Amazing face pack to prevent wrinkles.
- Mix 2 tablespoons gram flour, 2 teaspoon sandalwood powder, 2 teaspoon almond oil and half teaspoon turmeric powder in a bowl
- Add little bit water to make a thick paste
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave for 20 minutes
- Remove the mask rinsing off with cold water
- Apply this face pack alternately for few weeks
6. Turmeric Face Mask for Glowing Skin
If you want glowing skin, then try this face mask. This mask is to prepare and easy to apply.
- Mix 1 tablespoon Fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti), ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder and some water to make a paste
- Apply the paste on face
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash with cold water
- Try to apply this face mask on a daily basis or apply alternate day to see the positive result
7. All-In-One Turmeric Face Mask
Using this mask will give you a glowing and rejuvenated face.
- Mix 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon curd, 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon glycerine, 1 tablespoon radish juice, 2 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoon carrot juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, 2 strips saffron, few drops almond oil and ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder in a bowl
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to make a smooth paste
- Apply mixture on your face, let it dry
- Rinse off with normal water
- Use this face mask twice in a week