Turmeric Face Mask for Acne Scars
Turmeric is an important part of our kitchen. Turmeric is beneficial for health as well as turmeric can do wonders for your skin problems. Turmeric possess antibacterial, anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties that’s why turmeric has been utilized since ages to treat the skin problems like acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, dark spots, stretch marks and so on. Turmeric has many beauty benefits such as turmeric can heal the dry skin, make the skin supple and slow down the aging process.
Turmeric Mask Benefits for Acne:
When you use turmeric for face mask and mainly for acne then you must have to know that what are the benefits of turmeric for skin? Therefore, the paste of turmeric applied on acne prone area can destroy the P.acnes bacteria that cause inflammation as well as remove the excess oil from the skin. Turmeric possesses the anti inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic properties that are beneficial in treating the acne scars.
How to get rid of Acne Scars with Turmeric ?
Do you have acne? Do you want to get rid of acne? If yes, then your next question will be how to get rid of acne? You can easily get rid of acne with the help of natural home remedy i.e. turmeric. You just have to prepare face mask of turmeric with the combination of other natural ingredients to prevent acne. Here I am describing some turmeric mask which you can easily prepare at your home. It would be good if you buy some turmeric stick, grind the turmeric stick to form a powder instead of using turmeric powder that you are utilizing for cooking.
Use the turmeric stick powder for preparing turmeric face mask.
1. Gram Flour & Turmeric Face Mask for Oily Skin:
The mask of gram flour and turmeric is good for the people who have oily skin as well as this face mask prevent the acne and moreover, it forms a protective layer on your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon gram flour and half teaspoon turmeric powder, use some water to make a smooth paste
- Apply the prepared paste on your face and neck
- Let it dry completely
- Use cold water to remove the face mask
- Use this mask everyday to prevent acne
2. Chickpea, Lemon & Turmeric for Acne Scars
If you want to get rid of acne scars then you should have to use this face mask. Chickpea powder is also known as gram flour or Besan.
- Mix 1 tablespoon chickpea powder, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, use water also to make a smooth paste
- Spread the prepared mask on your face and neck
- Allow it to dry completely
- Remove mask with cold water
- Use this face mask daily
3. Lentil, Oatmeal Flour & Turmeric Face Mask for Acne Prone and Oily Skin
The face mask of turmeric, oatmeal flour and lentil powder is best to prevent the acne as well as it is ideal for people who have oily skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon lentil powder, 1 tablespoon oatmeal powder and half spoon turmeric powder, use water to make a smooth paste
- Before applying the face mask, clean your face and neck
- Apply the mask on your face and neck, allow it to dry
- Wash alternately with cold water and warm water
- At last, splash cold water
- Pat dry your face and neck then gently rub moisturizer
4. Margosa & Turmeric Face Mask to Cure Acne:
Try this homemade face mask to cure acne.
- Crush a handful Margosa leaves
- Add turmeric powder and crushed Margosa leaves in a bowl and make a mask
- Apply mask on your neck and face, keep it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water
5. Turmeric Yogurt Mask:
Turmeric Yogurt face mask is perfect to treat dark circles, acne, scars and wrinkles. You can easily prepare this face mask at home.
- Mix 1 tablespoon yogurt, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil and 3 teaspoons turmeric powder in a bowl
- Mix all the ingredients well, so the final paste will be lump free
- Before applying the mask, clean your face and neck and pat it dry
- Apply the paste on your face and neck
- Allow it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Use this face mask once in a week to get a flawless and beautiful skin
6. Turmeric Neem Face Mask:
Neem is good for curing the chronic skin problems like acne, eczema, warts, ringworm and psoriasis. This is one of a best face mask to cure acne.
- Dry roast neem on a pan in a stove and stir it regularly
- Put the roasted neem leaves in a grinder and make a powder
- Mix 1 tablespoon neem powder, 2 teaspoons turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon yogurt and half teaspoon fresh lemon juice in a bowl
- Mix all ingredients properly to make a thick paste
- Spread the face mask on your neck and face, leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with normal water
- Use this face mask once or twice in a week