Garam masala powder is one of most preferred spices in all most all the household’s food like different kind of curries, gravies, dal tadka and etc. It is also used as seasoning in many recipes and making Garam masala spice is very easy to prepare at home and it is dry nature can make it store for a long time.
Today we will know about making Garam Masala Recipe.
Garam Masala Recipe
| 5 minutes | Serves: As Per Need 10 minute
Ingredients (Required For Garam Masala)
- 15 gms coriander seeds (dhania)
- 10 gms of dried Ginger powder (sonth)
- 15 gms of cardamom (ilaayachee)
- 15 gms of black cardamom (badi elaichi)
- 15 gms of black peppercorns (kaaee mirch ke daane)
- 15 gms of cinnamon (dalchini)
- 15 gms of cloves (laung)
- 10 gms of bay leaf (tejpatta)
- 15 gms of cumin seeds (jeera)
- 10 gms of mace (javantri)
- ¼ nutmegs (jaiphal)
Process of Making Garam Masala
#01 Take all the above mentioned ingredients in a heavy bottomed pan except dried ginger powder and roast for few minutes approx 2 minutes on medium flame.
#02 All them to cool and grind them with dried ginger powder into a fine powder.
#03 Now store it in an airtight container and keep it in a cool, dry and dark place for 4 to 5 month.