How To Make yummy Deviled Eggs – Simple and Delicious Stuffed Eggs
Serving Appetizer to guest with some new style is always appreciatable. This loaded deviled eggs are great for the job! They’re very simple to make and it will make you blush! Enjoy the recipe 🙂
TOTAL TIME :
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled, cooled and halved
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon sour cream (more or less) paprika
- Remove egg yolks from egg halves and place in a mixing bowl. Add in bacon, chives, vinegar, mustard, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the sour cream last and use more as needed to reach desired smoothness.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg halves. The bulk will have grown substantially, so pile it high. Sprinkle paprika on the tops of the eggs.