Yogurt Face Mask
Everyone wants to look beautiful, but there is always cost associated with those products that make you beautiful, right? Absolutely wrong! There are many home ingredients are available which makes you beautiful without paying any cost. One of a best remedy is yogurt or curd. Yogurt can be used for several reasons. If you want flaunt, glowing and beautiful skin then you can try some yogurt face mask.
How to Make Yogurt Face Mask?
You can try different-different ingredients with yogurt; the combinations of yogurt and other ingredients can deliver positive effect on your skin. Putting yogurt on face is good for skin because yogurt contained plenty of minerals and vitamins that keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Yogurt for skin is one of best way to get a beautiful and glowing skin.
Here are some face masks with yogurt:
1. Yogurt Face Mask with Cucumber:
Cucumber can refresh or hydrate your skin and when it combined with yogurt, the combination become ideal for skin. Lactic acid present in yogurt help to exfoliate the skin, prevent pimples and reduce skin tanning. To prepare face mask, you need:
- Fresh grated cucumber and yogurt
- Mix both together
- Apply on your face and leave the mask on face for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water
2. Yogurt Face Mask with Honey & Oats:
The combination of yogurt, honey and oatmeal is great for all skin types. This face mask is great for the people who want spotless and flaunt clear skin as well as through this face mask you can moisturize your skin while exfoliating the dead skin cells.
- Mix equal amount of yogurt and finely grounded oatmeal, make a paste
- Add few drops of honey into the paste
- Apply on your face and allow it to dry
- Rinse off your face after 15 minutes
- Spray cold water on your face to close the open pores
3. Yogurt Face Mask with Egg White:
Eggs are too good for body but eggs are also good for skin. Eggs are amazing for skin because they are rich in minerals and vitamins. When benefits of egg combined with the goodness of yogurt then you will get an amazing beauty recipe for your skin.
- Mix some yogurt and one egg white, make a smooth paste
- Apply prepared paste on your face, leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash off your face with normal water
- After washing your face, apply some moisturiser on your face
4. Yogurt Face Mask with Honey & Tomato:
It is another amazing face mask that combines the skin brightening qualities of tomatoes with the moisturising properties of yogurt and honey.
- Mix a teaspoon honey, 1 tomato pulp and some yogurt, make a paste
- Apply the paste on your face, leave for 20 minutes
- Rinse off your face
- In place of honey, you can add almond oil also. Almond oil is rich in vitamin, so it provide a healthy glow to your skin
5. Yogurt Face Mask with Honey & Strawberry:
If you want a clean complexion and want to brighten your skin then this pack is perfect for you.
- Mix two mashed ripe strawberries, a teaspoon of yogurt and a teaspoon honey, make a paste
- Apply on your face and allow it to rest for 20 minutes
- Use warm water to scrub the face mask off
- After cleaning your face, apply moisturiser on your face
6. Yogurt Face Mask with Olive Oil & Avocado:
Yogurt will revitalise the dry skin as well as moisturising properties of olive oil and avocado will deeply nourish the skin.
- Mix half mashed avocado, some yogurt and a teaspoon olive oil, make a paste
- Apply the prepared paste on your face, let the mask on your face for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with normal water
7. Yogurt Face Make with Orange Juice:
It is an amazing yogurt face mask for oily skin, as it is good for all skin types.
- Mix some orange juice and yogurt. You can also add some lemon juice to avoid excess oil from the skin
- Apply the prepared mixture and keep it for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
8. Yogurt Face Mask with Turmeric:
To get bright, fair, glowing and clean skin, use mask of turmeric and yogurt. This amazing mask also prevents the pimples and erases signs of aging.
- Mix three tablespoons yogurt with a tablespoon of turmeric
- Apply the prepared mixture on face and leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash off with normal water
9. Greek Yogurt Face Mask:
Greek yogurt works like a cleanser. Greek yogurt contains lactose enzymes that dissolve dirt as well as nourish the skin.
- Mix 3-4 tablespoons Greek yogurt and probiotic capsule in a bowl, mix both together
- Use cotton ball to apply the solution on your face, keep it on face for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
Yogurt Face Mask for Acne Scars
Do you want to get rid of acne scars? To get rid of acne scars, may be you have tried lots of face washes, ointment and masks to clear up acne. If you have tried everything then you must have to try yogurt face mask for acne scars. Yogurt has antibacterial and antifungal properties that fade the acne scars and age spots
How to Use Yogurt Face Mask for Acne Scars?
Ingredients that are required to prepare face mask are:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Soft towel
Yogurt Mask Recipe for Acne Scars:
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoon plain yogurt, make a paste
- Wash your face with face wash or normal water
- Make your face dry
- Apply the prepared mask on your face, leave it or half hour
- Once mask get dries, clean your face with a warm washcloth to remove the mask
- Pat your face with a dry towel