Turmeric is an important part of our kitchen. It is also beneficial for Health as well as Skin. It possess antibacterial, anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties that is why turmeric face mask has been utilized since ages to treat the skin problems like acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, dark spots, stretch marks and so on. It has many beauty benefits such as it can heal the dry skin, make the skin supple and slow down the aging process.
Turmeric Mask Benefits for Acne:
When you use turmeric face mask and mainly for acne then you must have to know that what are the benefits of turmeric for skin? Therefore, the paste of turmeric applied on acne prone area can destroy the propionibacterium acnes bacteria that causes inflammation as well as remove the excess oil from the skin.
How to get rid of Acne Scars with Turmeric ?
Do you have acne ? Do you want to get rid of acne ? If yes, then our next question will be How ? With the help of home remedies we can easily cure the acne. We just have to prepare turmeric face mask with the combination of other natural ingredients to prevent acne. Here I am describing some turmeric mask which we can easily prepare at our home. It would be good if you buy some turmeric stick, grind the turmeric stick to form a powder instead of using turmeric powder that you are utilizing for cooking.
1. Gram Flour and Turmeric Face Mask for Oily Skin:
The mask of gram flour and turmeric is good for the people who have oily skin as well as this face mask prevent the acne and moreover, it forms a protective layer on your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon gram flour and half teaspoon turmeric powder, use some water to make a smooth paste
- Apply the prepared paste on your face and neck
- Let it dry completely
- Use cold water to remove the face mask
- Use this mask everyday to prevent acne
2. Chickpea, Lemon & Turmeric for Acne Scars
If you want to get rid of acne scars then you should have to use this face mask. Chickpea powder is also known as gram flour or Besan.
- Mix 1 tablespoon chickpea powder, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, use water also to make a smooth paste.
- Spread the prepared mask on your face and neck.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Remove mask with cold water.
- Use this face mask daily.
3. Lentil, Oatmeal Flour & Turmeric Face Mask for Acne Prone and Oily Skin
The face mask of turmeric, oatmeal flour and lentil powder is best to prevent the acne as well as it is ideal for people who have oily skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon lentil powder, 1 tablespoon oatmeal powder and half spoon turmeric powder, use water to make a smooth paste
- Before applying the face mask, clean your face and neck
- Apply the mask on your face and neck, allow it to dry
- Wash alternately with lukewarm water
- At last, splash cold water
- Pat dry your face and neck then gently rub moisturizer
4. Turmeric Yogurt Mask:
Turmeric Yogurt face mask is perfect to treat dark circles, acne, scars and wrinkles. You can easily prepare this face mask at home.
- Mix 1 tablespoon yogurt, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil and 3 teaspoons turmeric powder in a bowl
- Mix all the ingredients well, so the final paste will be lump free
- Before applying the mask, clean your face and neck and let it dry
- Apply the paste on your face and neck
- Allow it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Use this face mask once in a week to get a flawless and beautiful skin
5. Turmeric Neem Face Mask:
Neem is good for curing the chronic skin problems like acne, eczema, warts, ringworm and psoriasis. This is one of a best face mask to cure acne.
- Dry roast neem on a pan in a stove and stir it regularly
- Put the roasted neem leaves in a grinder and make a powder
- Mix 1 tablespoon neem powder, 2 teaspoons turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon yogurt and half teaspoon fresh lemon juice in a bowl
- Mix all ingredients properly to make a thick paste
- Spread the face mask on your neck and face, leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with normal water
- Use this face mask once or twice in a week
6. Turmeric Pimple Treatment:
Use turmeric for pimple treatment as well as to get rid of acne.
- Mix ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon sandalwood powder and 2 tablespoon curd, make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on pimples for 20 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- Then splash some cold water
- Dry your skin and apply moisturizer
7. Sandalwood, Rosewater and Turmeric Face Mask to Treat Acne Scars:
One of best face mask to prevent acne.
- Mix half teaspoon sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon rosewater and half teaspoon turmeric powder to make a paste
- Apply on your face and neck, leave it for 20-25 minutes
- Rinse off with normal water
- Repeat regularly for positive result
There are numerous benefits of turmeric for skin, if you want to know more about the turmeric face mask benefits then you should have to try at least one face mask which is described above. If you have oily skin and looking for some homemade face mask then try it, for sure you will get the positive result but you have to apply the pack on a regular basis.