Some Easy Natural Recipes to Get Rid of Stretch Mark
Stretch marks are symbol of change in our body. It becomes visible when muscles beneath the skin are damaged. Pregnancy is the main cause of stretch marks. But the problem is that how to get rid of them or at least make them lighter?
Here are quite a few natural things you can do to cure stretch mark. Start from your kitchen.
White sugar is one of the best remedies to get rid of stretch marks.
- Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and gently rub it for a few minutes every day over scars before taking bath.
- Continue it for a month and see the scars become lighter.
This is one of the rapid and cheapest home remedies for scars. It contains minerals and vitamins that effectively restore the skin cells and dimed away the stretch marks.
- Cut a medium sized potato into slices and rub it gently on affected area for few minutes.
- Let the potato starch to dry and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Castor oil is used in the treatment of numerous skin problems. It can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.
- Apply a thick layer of castor oil on affected area for 4 to 5 minutes in a circular motion. Cover it with a plastic or saran bandage.
- Heat on the spot with heating pad for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Use this process daily for minimum one month for the best result
Aloe Vera has healing and soothing properties so it is effective in the treatment of stretch mark.
- Take small Aloe Vera leaf and rub directly on the affected skin leave for 15 minutes to dry then wash the skin with lukewarm water.
Lemon juice is a natural acid which helps reduce stretch marks effectively.
- Rub fresh lemon juice properly onto the marks in circular motions. Leave it for 10 minutes. Let it soak. Wash it off with warm water.
Eggs contain amino acids and protein, which makes your skin smoother and fairer. It also minimises the stretch marks.
- Whip whites of two eggs gently. Apply thick layer of mixture on the skin using brush or your fingers. Allow the mixture to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash the skin with cold water then apply some olive oil on skin for moisture.
- Follow the process daily for two weeks for positive result.